The Lifestyle Patios 7 Step Process
- Consultation: Spend some time with one of our professional Lifestyle Patios Design Consultants who will sit down with you, at our expense, and work out exactly what you need, the specific issues you need to resolve and what you are looking for given your unique situation. Your design consultant will help you choose from an extensive range of custom options for your outdoor building product, including gates, timber privacy screens and much much more.
- Proposal: Once we have learned exactly what you want and need, your Lifestyle Patios design consultant will prepare your unique design and proposal for you (again at our expense) for your brand new, professionally built patio, deck or carport. At Lifestyle Patios we work diligently to design your outdoor building projects to give you exactly what you need at the price you can afford.
- We do the paperwork! At Lifestyle Patios, we have over 20 years’ experience designing and building patios, decks and carports – and getting Building Services Authority and Council approvals. We will take care of all your approvals for you so you don’t need to worry about a thing. Not only that but we will chase the authorities for you, and keep you posted, so you won’t feel like your paperwork has “Slipped through the cracks” at your local council.
- Receive your materials: The moment your BSA and Council approvals have been received, Lifestyle Patios will organise for your materials to be delivered straight to your address, ready for the construction phase to begin.
- Construction: Once your materials arrive at your place, we know you will be getting excited, because before you know it, your Lifestyle Patios Construction Team is about to arrive and start building your new patio, deck or carport – quickly, professionally, safely and without leaving any mess.
- Completion: Before you know it, we will have finished your job, and we will demonstrate the features of your new building and give you all the helpful maintenance tips and tricks that will keep your structure looking its best for many years to come.
- Final inspection/surveys: We don’t finish there though, we will also organise your final council inspection and approvals, so all the i’s are dotted, and the t’s are crossed, and your new addition is fully approved by your local authority. Your complete satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your new deck, patio or carport!